Friday, December 3, 2010

圖畫11 My 22nd Birthday!~


It's finally My Birthdaaaaay!!!
After all this busy semester,
after settled my PSM I,
after having torturing exams,
after all those wonderful church events...
It's finally holiday,
and today is My Birthday~~~

Plus plus!!
Tomorrow I'll be going back home too!!~
Well,
although I'm a bit lazy to do the packings...
(super lazy actually =3=)
But I got to settle it before choir tonight!
Whee!!~
Last choir lesson here before I go back!!
Sing out loud together with all the brothers and sisters!!
And after I go back,
I can have mom's cook!!
Owh I missed them especially her Zhou Cai Hungan!!
(foochow noodle)
I'm lovin' it~~~

By the way...
I started my morning with an...
erm...
Unexpected "present" == :





But today is indeed a super nice day~
A blessed day given by God and my parents!~
*love love*

And here I wanna thank all of my friends who wished me Happy Birthday!
God bless you all,
Love you guys so so so much,
And enjoy your everyday life of getting older~ XD

3 comments:

Pek Chek Kia said...

Happy B'day!!
u r December baby?!!

Sharon said...

muacks love u my dear, and i am really grateful that u are a friend of mine, ah, love u so much~~~

happy birthday and continue to strive for Jesus!

p/s: i like the i got extra pimple comic!!! so cute!!!

小雨 rainelly said...

Pek Chek Kia
Thanks! Yeah, obviously I am! Haha!

Sharon
Thanks for your love and wishes dear!! Really grateful to have you as my friend too~ Thank God for everything!~

And erm... thanks for the p/s? =3= Haha~

Try試試These

Related Posts with Thumbnails