Tuesday, December 7, 2010

04.12.10 KL - BTU

Finally going back home! But I gotta wait at KLIA from 8:00am till 11:00am to board for my next flight.

Now this is killing me. With my tired eyes (slept at 2am and wake up at 4am ==) and alone, I don't wanna sleep and lazy to go for a walk. So I spent my time online 1 hour, watch Anime 2 hours, then before I go into the boarding gate, I play around the escalator and take some pictures. (Well, the people over there think I'm crazy or sampat cause I keep walking on the escalator and taking stupid pictures around! But actually, I'm just too boring XD A good time to practice some skills too~)

Weeeeeeeeell, suppose we should board at 11:35am, but end up delayed till 12:00pm. Almost bored till death =3=

These are some pictures taken in KLIA before and while waiting for boarding, and inside the plane:

My two boarding passes


2 more hours to go... TT TT


Playing with the escalator 1


Playing with the escalator 2


Troley-Oley~


Water Dispenser


Again, playing with escalator 3


In Gate B5


NikeS


Flight Meal


Wow, MAS is rich! Ferrero Rocher!


View in the plane


All photos are taken using Sony Ericsson Aino U10i

Next 2 trips this month: Kuching and Shanghai!


No comments:

Try試試These

Related Posts with Thumbnails